Thursday, April 03, 2014

Love and moving on...

I finally do what you wanted to do, yet you are not satisfied. I'm tired and confused. I want to confront my past yet you tell me I shouldn't because I'm not a confrontational person. I feel like you know me more than I know myself. I'm trying so hard to move on from the past so I can run to you, but I don't even know how to do that. You don't want to talk about feelings anymore, so now no feelings are involved. I'm just being myself without the feelings. I sometimes wish that I was the type to drown myself in alcohol or the type that goes out and find other distractions. The few hours of work with my students is now my only outlet to stop thinking. This is what you wanted so this is what you get...
It's just too bad that I can't voice out my feelings because that's what you truly do not want. It hurts when ever you tell me I'm yours but it's isn't really the truth I'm not yours, you are not mine. You wanted the distance and a step back that is what I'm giving you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home