Tuesday, January 21, 2014

First day off after awhile....

So, Monday was Martin Luther King Jr. day, hence it was my day off. I hung out with a guy, and believe me, it has been a long time since I hung out with a guy. The day started out fine but then went down hill. Maybe it's because I did everything that was possible to turn a guy off. I talked about my family, my ex and my current second job search. So basically, I won't be hearing from him anytime soon. I guess I'm not ready to get back in any relationship or friendship with a guy. The good thing that came out of the day was I finding the book that I was looking for at a very reasonably price.😊

So, here is my list:
1. Finish my teaching assistant's certification.
2.Find a second job
3. write poetry again
4.Enter a poetry contest (hmm...)
5. Prepare to go back to school

Oh and forget about guys, be happy to be single in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home