Monday, January 13, 2014

After 3 years I am finally back!

So it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. No news should be good news...right? Well, think again. It is now 2014, and I'm still conflicted with everything. Oh and I joined Craigslist (yes,I did). Can you believe that some people were so rude to have flagged one of my post? Seriously, if they don't like something ignore it. People these days are just rude. Of course my grammar was bad, I meant to fix it after I caught some sleep but it does not mean that someone should flag it. Ughh! I am sorry I am just ranting here. That person also messaged me like twice, I just deleted those messages because I don't want to create a problem. Other than that my post actually had some positive reviews. Oh by the way those who knows about my other blog, Lovefaithintime I am sorry that I haven't posted anything for a really long time. I will post something soon, I promise.

oh my list here we go:
1. Finish my teachers asisstant certification
2. Keep being patient
3. Meet someone new and get to know them
4. Post some of my poetry on my other blog
5. Ignore rude people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home