Thursday, October 02, 2008

Alright, I'm sorry that I haven't been writing at all It's now October 2008, The last time I posted here was Last Year. Well, Many things have been going on since then. I'm now working at Butterfield market and being bugged by the Butter-boys had been...ever since I started there. It involves Guys like always. Okay at this point I really need a guy's advice...I really wish I could talk to my cousin right now but there's like a falling out between us, I don't even know what I did wrong at all! Oh well. Yea so the story is that GUYS ARE NEVER TO BE TRUSTED! ( NO OFFENSE TO GUYS) but it is true. How can you flirt with a girl and tell them things and still have a girlfriend. UGHH! I HATE THAT!!! YOU CAN ONLY TRUST THREE GUYS IN THE WORLD JESUS & BEN& JERRY They NEVER EVER turn you down. Ishould've bought a BEN& JERRY's CHOCHOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH. I AM SO OVER GUYS RIGHT NOW!!

I AM ON GUYS HIATUS RIGHT NOW!!

OKAY HERE COMES THE LIST!

1. make amends with my cousin somehow
2. stay away from guys period ( they just leave me with more problems)
3. File FINANCIAL AID ( I really Seriously need to do that)
4. APPLY to A FEW SCHOOL.
5. DON'T MESS UP AT WORK.
6. STAY AWAY FROM GUYS!!!
7. IGNORE BUTTER-BOYS!!
8. IGNORE BUTTER-BOYS!!

and finally just ENJOY LIFE, BEING YOUNG AND SINGLE IN THE CITY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home