Today is a horrible day....Why You ask?
1st reason: I can't do my project because I have no Idea what I'm writing about.
2nd reason: I'm really not feeling too well today.
3rd reason: It's FRIDAY...I don't know why but I DON'T LIKE THIS PERTICULAR FRIDAY.
4th reason: I had to skip my fifth period class because of the stupid project I'm doing.
5th reason: My bestfriend is out so I'm bored as hell. (it feels odd and quiet without her)
6th reason: My Crush was rude to me and also kinda ignoring me.
I can't think of any more reasons right now but if there's anything new I'll post it later.
Things To do :
-Go to the library
-Clean my room
-Scrub the bath tub
-Do my regular chores
-Finish up my projects
-Make sure ALL christmas cards are sent.
-Make atleast one poetry over the week long break.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home